Today I hiked to Borer’s Falls and came across a photo fashion shoot in Clappison Woods and then a golf ball smashed into the ground on Berry Tract. This got me thinking of all of the other unusual sightings I’ve seen on trails and may see on future hikes.
- Fashion photoshoot, Clappison Woods
- Golf ball, Royal Botanical Gardens
- A shoe tree, near the Screaming Tunnel
4. Motorcycle Harley Davidson man wearing a lace triangle bra with only a shirt wrapped around his waist and motorcycle boots, Rockway
5. Kid’s imagination play carpet.
6. Rusted abandoned van, Tofino.
6. Rusted car #1, Hockley.
7. Rusted car #2, Niagara.